In this Course you will Learn to:
- Use different types of joins to solve real-world query problems.
- Understand the key differences between inner and outer joins.
- Use non-equi joins to solve interesting problems such as calculating running totals.
- Combine columns from two or more tables into a single result.
- Know when to use an outer join.
Nothing is worse than
- Being excited to learn something new but not knowing where to start.
- Wasting time learning the wrong features.
- Being overwhelmed with options and not know which to use.
- Knowledge - Knowing how to quickly use joins to take your SQL to the next level.
- Confidence - Feeling good that you’re on the right track.
- Accomplishment - Having a sense of accomplishment that you've learned something most cannot.
- Fun - Having fun learning SQL inner and outer joins!
By the time you’ve completed this course you’ll have an appreciation of joins, overcome your fear, and able to write queries combining data from multiple tables.
Now that’s cool!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner SQL query authors curious about combining data from multiple tables using SQL joins..
- If you're struck writing joins or baffled by outer joins, then this course is for you!