In this Course you will Learn to:
- Know and understand subqueries
- Identify subqueries in SQL
- Use subqueries in five different places in a SELECT statement
- Write correlated subqueries (this is a big deal)
Nothing is worse than
- Being excited to learn something new but not knowing where to start.
- Wasting time learning the wrong features.
- Being overwhelmed with options and not know which to use.
- Knowledge - Knowing how to quickly use subqueries to take your SQL to the next level.
- Confidence - Feeling good that you’re on the right track.
- Accomplishment - Having a sense of accomplishment that you've learned something most can not.
- Fun - Actually having fun learning SQL subqueries!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner SQL query authors curious about subqueries.
- If you're struck writing subqueries or baffled by correlated subqueries, then this course is for you!Enter your text here...